Tuesday 6 November 2012

Things to do in...

Plymouth!

Visit TheDisinguished
(Southside Street, The Barbican, Plymouth). 

During my last trip to the city, the boy and I went for a wander and stumbled across this awesome independent store in the cute little winding streets of The Barbican. The shop was packed to the ceiling with home wares, jewellery, washi tapes and ribbons and some adorable vintage suitcases. 

Here's just a small sample of the lovely finds I wanted to take home with me. If only my suitcase had been larger.. 

1. This Screen Print is just too cute! 2. Pugs not Drugs! 3. Pretty Paper chains for my room. 4. Love is in the air. 5. A little Love heart to hang on my wall. 6. A sweet throw to keep me warm as the winter starts to set in. 

Much Love, 
Jessie. 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment