Thursday 3 January 2013

On Etsy in January

Some lovely bits and bobs from etsy to make the new year just a little bit more special.


1) I'm such a fan of snail mail, and these cards would be ideal for sending messages of hope and love for the new year. 2) I have such a thing for yellow, and the pattern on this journal almost makes me wish I had the patience to keep a diary. 3) Isabel Knowles' little black dress would be perfect for a new years party (I've wanted a dress by her for so long!) 4) I NEVER stick to my new years resolutions, I think these note cards would help.. 5)Bunny rings. These need no explanation. 6) An adorable calender, the sight of this adorning my walls would surely brighten any rainy English day. 

Happy New Year! I hope 2013 is good to you.

Much Love, 
Jessie.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment