Sunday 20 April 2014

The Happiness Project: Week Thirteen.

Wow. Where is this year going?? Can you believe its Easter already? In just 4 short month it'll be my birthday. (ok, I might be getting a bit carried away here..)

This week has flown by and it has been oh so lovely.

Monday- Meeting friends at the adventure cafe for pool and post work ciders. Such a chilled way to unwind after a long day of the customer always being right. Oh, and we had garlic mushrooms on toast for dinner when we eventually got home. It was delicious.

Tuesday - A dinner date with my long term bff and her boyf. The food and company were excellent, so I left a very happy bunny.

Wednesday - So this is suuuuuper lame, but Wednesdays happy moment was the hour or so I spent completing all those annoying chores that had been hanging over my head for the last few weeks. I made some calls, paid some bills and tidied my room. Tidy rooms made me happy.  

Thursday - I really struggled to pick just one happy moment from Thursday, because so many lovely things happened, but my absolute best moment was late night date I ended up having with my favorite boy. He wanted to practice taking photos of the sky at night so we dragged out a couple of sleeping bags, curled up on a picnic blanket and waited for the stars to appear. Though this never actually happened, because of the blanket covering of cloud that occurred that evening.. The photographic element of the evening may have been a complete disaster, but as dates go, this was pretty awesome. As they say, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Friday - I totally misread my work rota, so instead of starting work at 8:45 I walked along the canal, with the cutest little puppy you ever did see. There was just something about the combination of the slow pace of life along the canal, and the early morning sunshine that made my heart sing.


Saturday - Successful star photos.



Sunday - Easter lunch with the family. We were a few family members down, which was sad, but the food was still delicious, and the company was great. The way Easters should be. :)

I hope you're all having beautiful bank holidays
Happy Easter!

Much Love,
Jess
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Those star photos are amazing!! They look like you've superimposed the farm onto stock photos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish my Photoshop skills were that good..!

      Delete
  2. Wow those photo's are amazing of the stars!! new follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there shenine, its great to have you along! :) x

      Delete