Thursday 22 May 2014

Blanket Inspiration

I'm crocheting a blanket, and my goodness its a slow process (duh!). The blanket is getting bigger slowly, but the massive ball of yarn I bought doesn't seem to have got any smaller.. (this is frustrating because I'm not following any instructions for this one. I'm literally just gonna keep going till I run out of wool.)



In an effort to keep myself inspired, I've been browsing Pintrest (of course), and I thought I'd share the some of my favourite pins with you. Because crochet is super beautiful.


- Colour blocking - 
- Be still my beating heart. Love those muted shades - 
- Technical skills to aim for - 
- Granny squares -
- Bright stripes -
- Splashes of mustard -
- Squares within squares -
- Pretty blues and greens -
- I spy the Eiffel tower -


Much Love,
Jess
xxxx

Links found:
 here, here, and  here

No comments:

Post a Comment