Friday 30 May 2014

Finding Beauty in the Ordinary

So last week (I think.. the days get all muddled when you don't walk a normal Monday to Friday week) my usual adventure companion got sick, so we had to take a break from discovering the County. SadFace! :(

Realizing this would leave me with nothing exciting to blog about, I set about looking for something to fill the void (don't you love how blogging encourages you to experience new things??).

I could not be happier with how I decided to use my time off. Having completed a number of mundane chores (crossing that stuff off my to do list is the best feeling!) I headed out into the evening to take some snaps of the farm (I live on a farm, in case I hadn't mentioned that before..). 


It occurred to me whilst I was out there, that one of the favorite things about blogging is seeing little glimpses into other bloggers day to day lives. Especially those of you who live abroad, glimpsing different places, different ways of life. I guess I'm just nosey that way..

So I figured I'd share with you a glimpse of my everyday.


I'm so inspired by how other bloggers manage to make their 'normal' look so beautiful, and I really feel like this encouraged me to look at my own life a little differently. Sure I got lucky with the light and stuff, and of course having a good camera helps, but really I just found that taking the time to enjoy where I live gave me a new perspective. 


I drew quite a crowd.. 



This place has given me so many happy memories, I feel so lucky to have been able to grow up here, and experience this beautiful part of the countryside. 


Thank you for allowing me to share my little corner of the world with you. 

Much Love
Jess
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment