Sunday 1 June 2014

The Happiness Project: Week Nineteen

Right now I'm curled up on the sofa, with a full tummy, having spent a lovely hour in the garden with the fam laughing, and eating our way through my Mamma's delicious Sunday roast. I could not have asked for a better moment to think about all the lovely things that have happened to me this week. :)

Monday - After a kinda rubbishy day at work, my man and I curled up with a movie. It was so chilled, and the perfect remedy to being grumpy. (the movie was The Descendants, in case you're interested. I'd never seen it before, but I got so into it! And it totally made me want to visit Hawaii)

Tuesday - Spent an evening ticking off bits and bobs from my to do list. It sounds boring, but it was a good feeling!

Wednesday - A moment of calm before the day began. I took minute out from the morning rush to just chill, and I snapped these pretty eggs. The colours made me happy. Is that weird. That's definitely a bit weird.. :P



Thursday - I usually hate getting my hair cut (I actually cried after one.. though I like to think this was probably caused by a load of other things, not JUST the hair cut..), but on Thursday, I could not have been happier to be sat in that chair. I've had a bit of a kerfuffle with my hair lately (its been breaking at the top, I think because of the conditioner I'd been using..) , so it was such a relief to have it restored to full health! :P Also, the hairdressers I go to (No. 3, in case you're nosey like me), have the most adorable salon dog, who totally put me at ease. Oh, and by the time I was done, the grey clouds had cleared, and the sun was shining. My heart was happy.


Friday - A quiet moment with the boyfriend after a busy day of socializing. I'd been pretty crabby earlier in the day, and a few moments just the two of us was just what the doctor ordered. :)

Saturday - Saturday's happy moment undoubtedly goes to the moment at the end of the day when I finally stumbled into bed (at a very pathetic half past ten! In my defense, I was exhausted!). I'd made the effort to make the bed the morning before (way to go past Jess!), and it looked so inviting, all white sheets and big fluffy duvet. And I enjoyed the moment for a whole two minutes before I passed out..

Sunday - Driving home in the sun, with the windows down and the music up. Does anyone else love this feeling?

How have your weeks been? :)


Much Love, 
Jessie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment