Sunday 26 January 2014

The Happiness Project Week Two

So I wrote this post once. And then I lost it by accident. grrr. Anyways, This has been a nice week, so I guess I don't mind typing it all out again. 

Monday - I treated the extraordinarily dry ends of my hair to a deep conditioning by whipping up an avocado hair mask (based loosely on the hundreds of recipes on pintrest), My hair felt super soft afterwards, and the bubble bath/hair mask combo was the prefect post run wind down. Happy happy happy.

Tuesday - Breakfast with my pappa. Mornings are usually super hectic in my house, trying to get my myself and my sister out of the house in time for school/work. So any day that I get the chance to have a calm cup of tea with my fam is just great by me.

Wednesday - Another tea related happy moment. After a loooong day at work I relaxed in front of the tv with a hot cup of tea and my knitting (side note: I cant actually knit. but Im trying)

Thursday - I spent a lovely evening with my favorite boy. We chilled out and watched inglorious bastards. It was so nice.

Friday - Everything. Seriously, everything about this day was awesome. But if I had to pick just the one happy moment, I guess it would be the impromptu dog walk I took with my Aunt and her beautiful pup after I bumped into them on my way to the sports center. I love that living close to my extended family means situations like this can happen.

Saturday - Baking. I know this doesn't sound like much, but I seriously never do this, so it was pretty fun for me. Even more excitingly, the brownie actually turned out pretty well. (not that I think it's possible to go too wrong with a cake containing this much chocolate..) 

baking evidence, for those of you who know me in real life and don't actually believe I did it.

Sunday - Tea with my lovely god mother after work. We mostly just chatted about life and work and stuff, but in between all that we also stumbled across a really exciting crafting/business idea. Its nowhere near a fully formed idea yet, so I'm not gonna go into any more detail here, but its definitely something I'm gonna be looking into over the coming months.

Much Love,
Jess
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment