Thursday 3 September 2015

DISCOVER | Henny and Joe's Overnight Oats

So I wrote something earlier in the week about my love of shopping locally, and specifically, my love of Henny and Joe's Chai.

As promised, here is my recipe for my chai-spiced overnight oats :)

Jess' favorite overnight oats;

Makes enough for 1

1/4 cup of oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp cinnamon 
handful sultanas 
3/4 cup milk (I use normal milk at the moment, but have tried this recipe with oatly too, to equal success)  
I tbsp chai
1 apple
A dash of maple syrup

The night before, I pop the oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, sultanas, milk and chai syrup into a container, and leave overnight to soak. 






The following morning, I slice up the apple and put it into a hot oven with a dash of maple syrup for 10mins ish, until the apple is soft. 

Top the oats with the appple, and enjoy :)


Have you tried overnight oats? How did you top yours?

Much Love, 
Jess
xxxx

P.s check out their website for more recipe ideas! I can't wait to try the ice-cream recipe myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment