Sunday 6 September 2015

The Happiness Project: Week Twelve

This week has mostly been about work, but it has had its happy moments nonetheless.

This lady headed home on Wednesday, but not before I'd snapped a photo or two. 

Monday - Spontaneous lazy bank holiday mornings with the boyf. At least till 11 when I had to go to work.. :P

Tuesday - I downloaded 'Read This If You Want To Take Great Photographs' in an attempt to make the most out of the fancy camera I own, but hardly know how to use. I know 'the eye' isn't something you can really learn, but I'm excited to try anyways!

Wednesday - Fresh bright Autumnal mornings fill my soul with so so much Joy. I wish I could have bottled Wednesday mornings air and breathed it in forever.

Thursday - Unlike so many of its predecessors, this Thursday was very memorable; my happiest moment was running back to the car after work for the first time in forever, but late night cattle chasing comes in a close second ;)

Friday - Post-work shopping. I really wanted to buy a new book for the new season. New book shopping is the best.

Saturday - I cooked dinner for my cousin and Joe. I get pretty stressed in the kitchen, but it all came together in the end, and a good evening was had by all. I think.

Sunday - Joe experienced his first family Sunday-breakfast (kinda an institution in our house, and something that is very dear to my heart), and it made me so happy. Worlds collided in the very best way.

Much Love, 
Jess
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment